Effective April 2021
2. Investigation and Disclosure of Information. Teza has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Site. Teza may investigate any complaint or reported violation of its policies and take any action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending or terminating your use of all or any portion of the Site and denying you access to all or any portion of the Site. Teza also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other persons or entities. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect Teza’s systems and users, to ensure the integrity and operation of the Site, business or systems, or otherwise to comply with the law and legal process, Teza may access and disclose any information, including information regarding a user, it considers necessary or appropriate.
3. Ownership. The Site, its content and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks and service marks) are owned by Teza or third parties, and all right, title and interest therein and thereto shall remain the property of Teza and/or its licensors, successors or other third parties and shall not be considered the property of any user. You agree not to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend contained on the Site or its content (or printed copies thereof). Teza and other names and indicia of Teza’s products and/or services referenced herein are exclusive trademarks and service marks of Teza. Other product and company names, trademarks and service marks appearing in the Site are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
5. No Advice, Offers or Solicitations. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION INCLUDED HEREIN ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY MATERIAL AT THE SITE BE USED OR CONSIDERED AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITY, FUTURE OR OTHER FINANCIAL PRODUCT OR INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING ANY INTEREST IN ANY INVESTMENT FUND SPONSORED OR MANAGED BY TEZA OR ANY INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES OFFERED BY TEZA. ANY SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION CAN AND WILL BE MADE ONLY BY MEANS OF THE APPLICABLE CONFIDENTIAL OFFERING MEMORANDUM OF EACH SUCH INVESTMENT FUND OR OTHER APPLICABLE DOCUMENT, ONLY IN JURISDICTIONS IN WHICH SUCH AN OFFER WOULD BE LAWFUL AND ONLY TO INVESTORS WHO MEET THE INVESTOR SUITABILITY AND SOPHISTICATION REQUIREMENTS OF EACH SUCH INVESTMENT FUND AS DETERMINED FROM TIME TO TIME BY TEZA IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.
Such requirements may include, among other things, qualifying as an “accredited investor” within the meaning of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended; a “qualified client” within the meaning of the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended; a “qualified eligible person” within the meaning of the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act, as amended; and/or a “qualified purchaser” within the meaning of the rules promulgated under the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended. Access to information about the investment funds managed by, or advisory services offered by, Teza is similarly limited to investors who meet the applicable investor suitability, experience and sophistication requirements. You acknowledge that participation in investment funds is speculative in nature, involves a high degree of risk and is intended only for experienced and sophisticated investors.
This Site is also not intended to provide any investment, financial, legal, regulatory, accounting, tax or similar advice, and nothing on this Site should be construed as a recommendation, by Teza or any third party, to acquire or dispose of any investment or security, or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction. You should consult your own investment, legal, tax and/or similar professionals regarding your specific situation and any specific decisions.
6. Performance. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. Nothing on the Site should be interpreted to state or imply otherwise. There can be no assurance that any strategy, investment thesis or product described herein will meet its objectives generally or avoid losses. Nothing described herein is intended to imply that an investment with Teza is safe, conservative, risk free or risk averse.
An investment with Teza is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. Teza will employ certain trading techniques, such as short selling, the use of leverage and futures trading, which may increase the risk of investment loss. As a result, performance may be volatile, and an investor could lose all or a substantial amount of its investment. Further, the products managed by Teza have substantial limitations on an investor’s ability to redeem or transfer shares or interests, and there is no secondary market for any such shares or interests and none is expected to develop. The fees and expenses of any investment with Teza may offset any trading profits. There can be no assurance that any product advised by Teza will implement any strategies or rely on any systems referred to herein, or that if implemented any such strategies and systems will achieve their objectives. Teza’s strategies have been, and will continue to be, adjusted, modified, developed, added and/or removed, and such strategies may differ materially from their descriptions herein.
Any prospective investor should carefully consider the summary of risk factors included in Teza’s Form ADV Brochure (and the relevant offering document) and consult with its own financial, legal and tax advisors before determining to invest with Teza.
7. No Reliance; Materials to be Consulted in their Entirety. While Teza uses reasonable efforts to update the information contained in the Site, Teza makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information, or other content, at or on the Site. Any content of the Site is subject to change without notice. As noted above, permission by Teza to access this Site should not be construed as, or relied upon as, investment, financial, legal, regulatory, accounting, tax or similar advice. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material or systems will be at your own risk. Teza makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any content will be preserved.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR SEQUENCING OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR VIA THE SITE; AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY ASSET, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
10. No Offer of Employment. The Site does not constitute an offer or promise of employment with respect to any employment position described on this Site. Without notice, Teza may eliminate, modify or change any aspects of any employment position described on the Site. This Site does not provide binding employment offers or any terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may ensue as a result of your submission of information to Teza shall be solely in accordance with the specific terms of such employment offer, not the terms of the Site.
14. Unsolicited Information and Ideas. It is Teza’s policy not to accept or consider unsolicited information or ideas from outside Teza, including ideas for new or improved strategies, products, or technologies. Should you submit information or ideas despite Teza’s policy, Teza will treat the information as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Teza will be free to use the information for any purpose and will not be obligated to return or acknowledge receipt of your submitted information.
Teza makes no claim that the Site may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Teza® is a registered trademark of Teza Technologies LLC.
This website stores data such as cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing, personalization, and analytics. By remaining on this website you indicate your consent.